Dune Scenario: The Ixian Jihad
(from HEROES Vol.1 No.1)
At-start: 20 spice, 20 tokens off-board
Leaders & values:
- 2nd Lieutenant-1
- 1st Lieutenant-1
Free Revival: 2 tokens
Advantages: You control production & distribution of illegal machines:
- Your tokens move 2 spaces per turn.
- At the start of each spice collection round, you automatically receive 10 spice per turn in addition to any spice you would normally receive, CHOAM charity included.
Disadvantage: YOU MUST ALWAYS MOVE FIRST.
- In the revival round, all Ixian leaders sent to the tanke are revived for free (MY note: Perhaps this needs to be modified if using the Bene Tleilaxu variant from THE GENERAL v18, #5)
- When played by Ixian player, all Ixian tokens fight at full strength whether or not they are supplied by spice. If also supplied by spice each token counts as 1½ for combat (4 tokens counts 6)
- When played against Ixian player, it destroys all spice he owns.
- Allies can take advantage of Ixian movement and spice bonuses.